Join ARTZUID 2023 with your class from 20 May to 24 September! The sculpture route in Amsterdam Zuid is an ideal outdoor cultural excursion. Students learn about art in public spaces and are introduced to the ideas of participating artists. Fifty sculptures by contemporary artists will be exhibited on Minervalaan and Apollolaan. Curator Jasper Krabbé has chosen an exciting presentation of sculptures. From artists who work in a graphic sense, with engagement and intercultural in nature. As a result, the exhibition is full of diversity, young and sparkling. Something that will certainly appeal to schoolchildren
At ARTZUID, there is much to learn and much to experience!
TRANSFER is the title of the exhibition. It is all about passing on and transforming ideas. Something that fits well with today’s economic transfer society. It is also about dissent, with banal images that ridicule consumer society, images inspired by Dada, Arte Povera, Nouveau Realisme.
What do we offer?
The teaching material consists of:
- A lesson plan for teachers;
- A roadmap;
- Assignments accompanying the sculptures;
- Possibility of booking an education officer to accompany 15 pupils;
- Duration of guided tour 1 hour;
- An activity assignment Let’s talk art!
- The teaching material is for different levels and ages.
This package costs € 150 per class. Education officer € 35 extra per hour.
- You can visit ARTZUID with your class from 20 May to 24 September.
Registration is mandatory to keep school visits on track.
- Meeting point is ARTZUID pavilion, Minervalaan 1 Amsterdam.
- We accept the CJP Culture Card.
- Costs art €150,- per class for the guided tour and teaching materials.
- Optional: extra educational guide €35.
- Final workshop €5,- per student.
- Amsterdam primary schools can use the Culture Bus free of charge to visit ARTZUID. Please note: you have to book this yourself.
- We can be reached by public transport with tram 5 and 24 and station Zuid. For directions, see 9292.nl.